Thank you for visiting and shopping at cohoesexim.com Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING POLICY
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 07-10 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be approx. 10% of order value.
Shipment will be sent by Fedex / DTDC / Overnite / or any good courier services.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
cohoesexim.com ships to addresses within India addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
cohoesexim.com is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
ABOUT CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
When ordering from Cohoesexim.com, you’re responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination. Orders shipped outside India may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Cohoes Exim has no control over these charges, nor can Cohoes predict what they may be. For more information, go to About Import Fees Deposit.
Customs policies vary widely; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
- Customs offices in some countries or regions require the importer of record to provide a particular form of identification before releasing a shipment. You may be required to provide an identification number such as a Unique Identification Number, CPF, or Tax ID.
- Countries / regions that require an identification number include: Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Israel, Nicaragua, Peru, Qatar, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, and Turkey.
ABOUT FREIGHT FORWARDERS AND HAND CARRY
Using a freight forwarder to ship or hand-carrying items internationally may result in complications not covered by Cohoes Exim.
If a freight forwarding service or hand-carrying is used to ship items internationally, the following applies:
- Cohoes Exim won’t be responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods after they’re delivered to you or a freight forwarder. This means that Cohoes Exim isn’t able to provide a replacement or a refund for any shipment taken outside of India by hand-carrying or using a freight forwarding service. If ordering from Cohoesexim.com to deliver, you should refuse the delivery of these goods if they arrive damaged and instruct freight forwarders to do the same.
- If you (or a freight forwarder you so designate) have a Indian address, purchase goods from Cohoesexim.com to be shipped to India location, and then subsequently export these goods, you or the designated freight forwarder are considered the exporter of these goods. You or the designated freight forwarder are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. Cohoes must not be listed on any export documentation (e.g., export declarations, invoices, packing lists, air waybills, etc.). It is your responsibility to ensure the freight forwarder’s most up-to-date address is used.
- If you (or a freight forwarder you so designate) do not have a Indian residence and purchase goods from Cohoesexim.com to be shipped to a Indian location, you or the designated freight forwarder may not subsequently export the goods without prior written authorization from Cohoes .
- Products that cannot be exported directly from Cohoesexim.com, which you export yourself or through a freight forwarder may not be returned directly to Cohoes after being exported. Search for Items Eligible for International Shipping or visit Cohoes Exim . Shopping to find items that can be exported directly from Cohoesexim.com.
Products offered for export directly from Cohoesexim.com, which you export yourself or through a freight forwarder may be returned to Cohoes , after being exported. In the case, you are responsible for acting as the importer of record and all the costs associated with returning the goods to Cohoes . Cohoes will not serve as the importer of record on returns that were originally exported by you or a freight forwarder. If you return an item that was originally exported by you or a freight forwarder, you’ll be the exporter from your shipping destination and will be responsible for compliance with all export laws of that country or region. You may locate Cohoes ’s return address by using the Online Returns Center and viewing the Return Mailing Label.
Note: International return labels will not be issued for items exported through a freight forwarder or hand carry. The provided Return Mailing Label is for India domestic shipments only. In order to use an Cohoes pre-paid Return Mailing Label in this case, you must first return the eligible goods to India address. You become the exporter and importer of record of this shipment. Once the eligible goods are returned to India address, use the Return Mailing Label to return the goods to the Cohoes fulfillment center listed on the Return Mailing Label from that India address. Title and risk of loss transfer to Cohoes upon receipt of the goods at Cohoes ’s fulfillment center listed on the Return Mailing Label.
ABOUT IMPORT FEES DEPOSIT
Cohoes Global and Cohoes Global Store offer customers customs duties, taxes and fees (“Import Fees”) estimation during checkout and customs clearance on your behalf for certain eligible countries and regions.
When you order products from Cohoes Global for shipment to countries or regions outside India , an estimate of the Import Fees will be levied on those items in your order. With your authorization, these funds are used by the carrier or another agent to pay the Import Fees on your behalf (or the recipient’s behalf) to the appropriate authorities of the destination country (“Import Fees Deposit”). The payment of import fees is the responsibility of the importer and is levied based on the laws of the country into which the products are being shipped.
Import Fees Deposits will vary depending on the selected shipping method. The Import Fees Deposit is an estimation of the taxes and duties that may apply and isn’t an actual calculation. Customs regulations and tax rates applicable to certain goods may change between the date the taxes and duties were estimated and the applicable taxes and duties on the date of import into the destination country. The duty or tax rate is often determined by the classification of a good, which varies by country and region.
Duties and taxes are calculated according to the shipping destination’s customs regulations. Typically, this calculation is based on our product price and shipping, before any promotions. This allows destination country customs authorities to obtain the accurate import duties and taxes owed to them based on the actual value of the goods. For more information, go to About Customs, Duties & Taxes.
You won’t be charged additional fees if the actual Import Fees exceed the Import Fees Deposit we estimated. For items sold by Cohoes Marketplace sellers, please check the seller’s policies.
If the actual Import Fees are less than the Import Fees Deposit collected by us on your behalf, you’ll automatically be refunded the difference to the payment method you used for the order. You’ll receive a notification e-mail confirming the amount of the refund. The refunds will be processed as and when we receive carrier invoices confirming the actual Import Fees.
- The cost to ship items from each product category to international destinations varies by item, shipment, and shipping option.
- The above terms also apply to the shipment of any replacement product that might be shipped if there’s a problem with the original shipment. If you return a product to us, you’ll be the exporter from the original shipping destination and will be responsible for compliance with all export laws of that country or regions.
ABOUT INTERNATIONAL FREE SHIPPING
If your order meets certain requirements and you’re shipping to an eligible international destination, you can choose the “FREE Cohoes Global Standard Shipping” / Coupon option during checkout.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each item in your order is sold by Cohoesexim.com (“Cohoes Export”) or the merchant that the item is specified as sold by (“Merchant”).
Those items for shipment to countries outside India may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
With respect to each item for which Import Fees have been calculated, you authorize Cohoes Export or Merchant (as applicable) to designate a carrier (“Designated Carrier”) to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import Fees for such item.
“Import Fees Deposit” represents an estimate of the Import Fees that will be levied on the items in your order for shipment to countries outside India By placing your order, you agree to allow Cohoes Export and/or Merchant (as applicable) to collect the Import Fees Deposit for the applicable items in your order. This deposit will be used, on your behalf, to reimburse the Designated Carriers for the import fees that they have paid on your behalf to the appropriate authorities of the destination country.
You further agree that the Designated Carriers may disclose to Cohoes Export or Merchant (as applicable) the amount of actual Import Fees levied on the item you have purchased from Cohoes Export and/or Merchant (“Actual Import Fees”). In the event that the Import Fees Deposit exceeds the Actual Import Fees, Cohoes Export or Merchant (as applicable) will refund the difference to you.
In the case of gifts or other purchases made on behalf of another recipient, you also agree to grant the foregoing authorizations on behalf of the recipient designated in your order.
To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the Designated Carrier specified in your shipment confirmation.
These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard Conditions of Use of the Cohoesexim.com website. Pursuant to those terms, title and risk of loss for the items transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the common carrier in India.
Please note that Merchants participating in the International Direct program may have policies that differ from Cohoes Export’s terms and conditions. For items you have purchased from a Merchant, please see the applicable Merchant’s policies for any other terms and conditions that may apply to your purchase of such items.
For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer warranty may not be valid; manufacturer service options may not be available; product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages; the products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, and labeling requirements; and the products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate). You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Cohoesexim.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
If the order is a gift, the package is marked “Gift,” but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form.